The Royal Civil Service Commission organised the event as a part of the well being programs to promote the health and well being of the civil servants held on 10th August 2019.
- In the Women's age 45 and above category , the runners had to run a 10 km distance
- For the age 45 and below category, the runners had to run a 15 km distance
- Mr. Karma Wangdi from DNP came first in the age 45 and above
- Ms. Dechen Wangmo also from DNP came first in Womens category
- Mr. Choki Dorji from RBG came first in the age 45 and below
The Civil Service Marathon is expected to encourage, inspire and motivate to improve their mental and physical health.